We offer systems engineering consulting services to our clients; defining, developing, integrating, operating, maintaining and replacing quality systems. SEPCON concentrates on the aspects of the engineering process (requirements definition, top-level functional designs, project management, and life cycle cost analysis) that serve to organize and coordinate other engineering activities. SEPCON is the primary interface between management, customers, suppliers, and specialty engineers in the systems development process.
Bring your experience to SEPCON and become part of a growing high tech company severing our defense industry.
Below are some of the areas we look for in our professionals.
- Experience in core systems engineering functions including requirements analysis,
specification generation, system design trades, system integration, field testing and verification.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and with a small team to analyze complex engineering requirements, translating them into a viable/optimal design.
- Knowledge of generating component specifications and to perform make vs. buy analysis.
- Experience with the design, development, integration, and testing/validation of electronic systems such as communication systems.
- Experience with integrating electronic systems on surface, water and airborne platforms.
- Knowledge of coordinating the design efforts of functional engineering teams from multiple locations to ensure an integrated system that meets overall requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Design for manufacturability (DFM) to ensure that the design of all components optimizes the
- Systems design and product development using Creo.
- Preparation and delivery of program briefings (e.g., SRR, PDR, CDR).
- DOD experience.
- Manage and provide technical direction to designers, engineers, suppliers, and support personnel.
- Risk and opportunity management.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering field such as electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or software engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.